When career developments & projects take over your life…


When career developments & projects take over your life and you end up taking many steps back from your blog (due to lack of time) – well, I have returned bigger and better bringing my blog back to life with a fresh perspective, powerful content and yet the same style. Dare to be different. Watch this space.

Since my last blog post in May 2017, I have been busy developing and covering different areas of my career - from marketing, social media and PR to event planning.


I apologise for neglecting my blog and not posting a blog post informing you all of my break and situation, I just got caught up in the whirlwind of work and life (I know that is no excuse but still, sorry).



Anyhow, going forward there is a lot of exciting plans on the agenda – stay tuned.



So, what’s to come next and is not to be missed?

There is a Dynasty Fashion Meets Music event happening this autumn, that is not to be missed on the 19th October 2019 in Greenwich, London.


What is Dynasty Family Empire: Fashion meets music event?



The purpose of Dynasty Family Empire: Fashion Meets Music event is bringing fashion and music together to celebrate life and the power of both industries, while raising funds for charity and putting on a show that will be remembered.


The Dynasty fashion Meets Music event, is planned to be an amazing evening of entertainment where London Fashion brand, Forever Devine and singer songwriter, Adam Melbourne are coming together with unique music artists, BBC Radio 1’s presenters and X-Factor finalists that are in full support of a show that is going to blow your socks off.

All proceeds will go to charity.

If you are a fashionista, absolutely unique in your style or literally somebody who just follows High Street - you are going to want to be there. It's a not-to-be-missed event.

I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger and work in the marketing field. I represent Forever Devine and will be attending the event. I will get an exclusive interview with the celebrity headliner and with the other celebrities and VIP people in attendance.

Keep an eye out for my next blog post for further details and ticket information. 

Stay connected - updates will follow.

Jas x
Why not follow me on social media? Instagram: missjthiara Twitter: j_thiara 


Comments

Popular Posts